Subject: Build DEB packages for Barman

From: Andre Marchesini De Aguiar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 11:26:46 -0300

Dear PGDG Team,

I've worked on the last point release of Barman and I would like to request
the build of a DEB package for it, to be made available in the PGDG
repositories.

Could you kindly assist in building and pushing the DEB package for Barman?

Please let me know if any further details are needed from my side to
facilitate the process. I have cc'ed Martín Marqués so he is also aware of
this request.

Thank you for your support,

Andre Marchesini

---

From: Marco Nenciarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 17:27:57 +0100

Dear Andre,

Thank you for reaching out. The DEB packages for the latest Barman 
release have already been built and uploaded to the PGDG repositories.

Ciao,
Marco

On 20/03/25 15:26, Andre Marchesini De Aguiar wrote:
> Dear PGDG Team,
> 
> I've worked on the last point release of Barman and I would like to 
> request the build of a DEB package for it, to be made available in the 
> PGDG repositories.
> 
> facilitate the process. I have cc'ed Martín Marqués so he is also aware 
> of this request.
> 

-- 
Marco Nenciarini - EnterpriseDB
[email-masked] | www.enterprisedb.com