Subject: postgis-2.5 updated to version 2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:46:14 +0000

The package postgis-2.5 was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1:

postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.4+dfsg-4.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.3.3+dfsg-1.pgdg70+2                   |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.2+dfsg-1.pgdg17.04+1                |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.2.2+dfsg-4.pgdg15.10+1                |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.1.8+dfsg-5~97.git43a09cc.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.4+dfsg-4.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.1.3+dfsg-3.pgdg13.10+2                |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.3.2+dfsg-1~exp2.pgdg12.4+1            |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1:

postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgis-2.5                         |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0                     |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-2.5-0-dbgsym              |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.4+dfsg-4.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.3.3+dfsg-1.pgdg70+2                   |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.2+dfsg-1.pgdg17.04+1                |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.2.2+dfsg-4.pgdg15.10+1                |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.1.8+dfsg-5~97.git43a09cc.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.4.4+dfsg-4.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.1.3+dfsg-3.pgdg13.10+2                |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
liblwgeom-dev                       |  2.3.2+dfsg-1~exp2.pgdg12.4+1            |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5           |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-dbgsym    |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-postgis-2.5-scripts   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5          |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-dbgsym   |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.2+dfsg-1~exp1.pgdg18.10+1           |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.5-scripts  |  2.5.3+dfsg-2.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgis-2.5 (2.5.3+dfsg-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:13:35 +0100

postgis-2.5 (2.5.3+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Rename source package to postgis-2.5 so we can build packages even with
    postgis 3 around. Skip building postgis, postgis-doc, and postgis-gui.
  * Disable failing raster test.
  * Disable tests that fail on PG12.
  * Add dctrl-tools to build-depends.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:13:35 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.