Subject: postgresql-multicorn updated to version 1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 09:33:46 +0000

The package postgresql-multicorn was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1:

postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-multicorn                     |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn           |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-python-multicorn-dbgsym    |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn          |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-python3-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.10+1              |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python3-multicorn-dbgsym  |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn          |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-python-multicorn-dbgsym   |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python3-multicorn                        |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python3-multicorn-dbgsym                 |  1.3.4-31-g9ff7875-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-1.pgdg17.04+1              |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.2-1.pgdg15.10+1              |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.2.3-1.pgdg14.10+1              |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
python-multicorn                         |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
python-multicorn-dbgsym                  |  1.3.4-18-g99ea772-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-multicorn (1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 05 Mar 2020 09:56:47 +0100

postgresql-multicorn (1.3.4-37-g7cd657a-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream snapshot with some patches merged.
  * Work around test failure with python 3.8 and PostgreSQL 9.x.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 05 Mar 2020 09:56:47 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.