Subject: pg-similarity updated to version 1.0-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:57:31 +0000

The package pg-similarity was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.0-3.pgdg+1:

pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg+2                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg90+2              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg18.04+2           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+2           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg+2                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg90+2              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg18.04+2           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.0-3.pgdg+1:

pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-similarity                     |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity          |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-similarity-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity         |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0~20160916-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg+2                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg90+2              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg18.04+2           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+2           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg+2                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg90+2              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg18.04+2           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1              |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2              |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-1.pgdg70+1              |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1           |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2           |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1                |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1             |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1             |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1              |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1           |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1           |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1           |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-similarity-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1           |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.