Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.1.2-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:54:45 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-debversion (1.1.2-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:29:53 +0100

postgresql-debversion (1.1.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Avoid FTBFS when using the PG header files with C++17.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:29:53 +0100

New version 1.1.2-3.pgdg+1:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion          |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64                               
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.