Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2025 21:08:31 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-debversion (1.2.0-2.pgdg+4) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 14 Feb 2025 12:34:36 +0100

New version 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4:

postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-debversion            | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion         | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+4 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion         | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg+4      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg130+4   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg120+4   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg25.04+4 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.10+4 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg24.04+4 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-debversion-dbgsym  | 1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+4 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion        | 1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2   | bookworm-pgdg | arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion        | 1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2   | bookworm-pgdg | arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion        | 1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion        | 1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion        | 1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion        | 1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion        | 1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion        | 1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion        | 1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion        | 1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym | 1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.