Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.1.1-5.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:36:57 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-5.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:15:20 +0200

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 14.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:15:20 +0200

New version 1.1.1-5.pgdg+1:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion          |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.