Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:52:11 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+1:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.3-debversion         |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-debversion         |  1.0.4-1~bpo60+1      |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-debversion         |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.0.8-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.1.1-2.pgdg+3:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.3-debversion         |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-debversion         |  1.0.4-1~bpo60+1      |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-debversion         |  1.0.2-1~bpo50+1      |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.0.8-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+3     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg17.04+1    |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+3  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+3     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg19.04+3  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.10+3  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+3  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:52:35 +0100

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 12.
  * Add debian/gitlab-ci.yml.
  * Use source format 3.0 (quilt) again.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:52:35 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.