Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.1.1-4.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:43:04 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.1.1-4.pgdg+1:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+2:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+2     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-4.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:07:50 +0200

postgresql-debversion (1.1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Bump debhelper from deprecated 9 to 12.
  * Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
  * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Name, Repository,
    Repository-Browse.
  * Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Upload for PostgreSQL 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs.
  * R³: no.
  * DH 13.
  * debian/tests: Use 'make' instead of postgresql-server-dev-all.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:07:50 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.