Subject: postgresql-debversion updated to version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:15:49 +0000

The package postgresql-debversion was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+2:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.1.1-3.pgdg+2:

postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-debversion             |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion          |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion          |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-debversion-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-debversion         |  1.0.7-4.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg16.04+2     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1-1.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.1.1-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion         |  1.0.8-2.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg110+2       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg100+2       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg20.04+2     |  focal-pgdg     |  arm64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-debversion-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-3.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.