Subject: postgresql-prioritize updated to version 1.0.4-10.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 09:39:54 +0000

The package postgresql-prioritize was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-10.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:19:12 +0200

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-10) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 15.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:19:12 +0200

New version 1.0.4-10.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize          |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1    |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1    |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.