Subject: postgresql-prioritize updated to version 1.0.4-8.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:43:59 +0000

The package postgresql-prioritize was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.0.4-8.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg16.04+2    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.0.4-6.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg16.04+2    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-8.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 04 Nov 2020 09:31:48 +0100

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-8) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Allow regression tests to start with priority 0..10.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 04 Nov 2020 09:31:48 +0100

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-7) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs_loop.
  * DH 13.
  * R³: no.
  * debian/tests: Use 'make' instead of postgresql-server-dev-all.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:24:13 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.