Subject: postgresql-prioritize updated to version 1.0.4-9.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:39:49 +0000

The package postgresql-prioritize was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-9.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:30:30 +0200

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-9) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 14.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:30:30 +0200

New version 1.0.4-9.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize          |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize          |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg16.04+2    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-8.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-8.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-9.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.