Subject: postgresql-prioritize updated to version 1.0.4-6.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:53:39 +0000

The package postgresql-prioritize was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.0.4-6.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.10+2    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg16.04+2    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.10+2    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.0.4-5.pgdg+1:

postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-prioritize             |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prioritize-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.10+2    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg16.04+2    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+2         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg90+2       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.10+2    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+2    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-5.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize         |  1.0.4-1.3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.10+1    |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prioritize-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-6.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:50:34 +0100

postgresql-prioritize (1.0.4-6) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 12.
  * Add debian/gitlab-ci.yml.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:50:34 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.