Subject: postgresql-unit updated to version 7.2-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:58:26 +0000

The package postgresql-unit was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 7.2-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-unit-dbgsym  |  2.0.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 7.2-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-unit             |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit          |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit          |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-unit-dbgsym   |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-unit         |  2.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-unit-dbgsym  |  2.0.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit         |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  6.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.2-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  7.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit         |  3.0.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-unit-dbgsym  |  7.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.