Subject: prefix updated to version 1.2.9-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:54:36 +0000

The package prefix was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.2.9-2.pgdg+1:

prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-prefix         |  1.1.1-1~pgapt+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.2.9-1.pgdg+1:

prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
prefix                        |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix          |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix          |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-prefix-dbgsym   |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-prefix         |  1.1.1-1~pgapt+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-prefix         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.8-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.1-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.10+2  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix         |  1.2.3-3.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.4-1.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.6-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix         |  1.2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-prefix-dbgsym  |  1.2.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

prefix (1.2.9-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:13:12 +0100

prefix (1.2.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 12.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:13:12 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.