Subject: pg-snakeoil updated to version 1.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:25:44 +0000

The package pg-snakeoil was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.3-1.pgdg+1:

pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.2-1.pgdg+1:

pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.10+1                             |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-snakeoil (1.3-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 18 Dec 2019 10:42:59 +0100

pg-snakeoil (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Make signature directory configurable via pg_snakeoil.signature_dir.
    (Closes: #946359)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 18 Dec 2019 10:42:59 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.