Subject: pg-snakeoil updated to version 1.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:58:09 +0000

The package pg-snakeoil was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.3-1.pgdg+1:

pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.3-1.pgdg+1:

pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-snakeoil                     |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil          |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-snakeoil-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil         |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  0.1~20181030.1027-1~2.git07461be.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg80+1                                |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1                             |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil         |  1.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                             |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1                                  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1                               |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1                               |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1                                |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                             |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.10+1                             |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg19.04+1                             |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-snakeoil-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                             |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.