Subject: pg-rational updated to version 0.0.2-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:57:13 +0000

The package pg-rational was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 0.0.2-1.pgdg+1:

pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 0.0.2-1.pgdg+1:

pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-rational                     |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational          |  0.0.2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-rational-dbgsym   |  0.0.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational         |  0.0.1-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-rational-dbgsym  |  0.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.