Subject: postgresql-9.6 updated to version 9.6.17-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:14:29 +0000

The package postgresql-9.6 was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 9.6.17-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

Old version 9.6.17-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.26-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.21-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-9.6 (9.6.17-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 9.6.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:05:51 +0100

postgresql-9.6 (9.6.17-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Make server-dev -> client dependency versioned.
  * Mark client as "Replaces" all server-dev versions.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:05:51 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.