Subject: postgresql-9.6 updated to version 9.6.17-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:48:39 +0000

The package postgresql-9.6 was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 9.6.17-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.17-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

Old version 9.6.16-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.6             |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                   |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                   |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3            |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                     |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                     |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                     |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  12.2-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  11.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-dbg         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.6     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.6         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.6      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.6   |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.6    |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.6       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.6  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-9.6 (9.6.17-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 9.6.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:58:45 +0100

postgresql-9.6 (9.6.17-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
    + Add missing permissions checks for ALTER ... DEPENDS ON EXTENSION.

      Marking an object as dependent on an extension did not have any
      privilege check whatsoever.  This oversight allowed any user to mark
      routines, triggers, materialized views, or indexes as droppable by
      anyone able to drop an extension.  Require that the calling user own the
      specified object (and hence have privilege to drop it). (CVE-2020-1720)

  * Move pg_config and pgxs to postgresql-client package to be able to test
    extension packages using only their native dependencies. (Closes: #944457)
  * Set PROVE_FLAGS="--verbose".

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:58:45 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.