Subject: postgresql-10 updated to version 10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:46:44 +0000

The package postgresql-10 was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1:

postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-10                    |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10                    |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-10             |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10-dbgsym  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10-dbgsym  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64

Old version 10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1:

postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-10                    |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10                    |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                    |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                         |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                         |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                           |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                           |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                           |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg+2          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.1-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.20-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.15-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.11-1.pgdg60+1        |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.6-1.pgdg60+1         |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.0-1~pgapt50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.21-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.14-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.10-1.pgdg50+1        |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.3-1~bpo40+1          |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.19-0.pgapt40+1       |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg19.10+1       |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1       |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  11.4-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.23-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.18-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.14-1.pgdg18.10+1     |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.20-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.15-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.10-1.pgdg17.04+1     |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.6-1.pgdg17.04+1      |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  12.2-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.21-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.17-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  11.7-2.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.4-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.23-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.18-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.14-1.pgdg15.10+1     |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.9-1.pgdg15.10+1      |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6~rc1-1.pgdg15.10+1    |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.5-1.pgdg14.10+1      |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.10+2     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.22-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.19-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.14-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.10-1.pgdg14.10+1     |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg14.10+1    |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.5-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.18-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.14-1.pgdg13.10+1     |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.9-1.pgdg13.10+1      |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~beta2-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1       |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.1-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.19-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.15-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.10-1.pgdg10.4+1      |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.6-1.pgdg10.4+1       |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                        |  9.4~rc1-1.pgdg10.4+1     |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbg                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-10             |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10             |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10                |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10             |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym      |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10           |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym    |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10          |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym   |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10              |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym       |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1          |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1          |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.1-1.pgdg17.04+1       |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.12-2.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10         |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1       |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10-dbgsym  |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10-dbgsym  |  10.9-1.pgdg18.10+1       |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-10 (10.12-2.pgdg20.04+1+b1) focal-pgdg; urgency=low, binary-only=yes

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against icu 65.1

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:02:58 +0000

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.