Subject: resource-agents-paf updated to version 2.3.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 19:31:03 +0000

The package resource-agents-paf was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.3.0-1.pgdg+1:

resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.0-2.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

Old version 2.2.1-1.pgdg+1:

resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.0-2.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.2.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

resource-agents-paf (2.3.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:30:00 +0100

resource-agents-paf (2.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * 2.3.0 major release

 -- Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais <[email-masked]>  Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:30:00 +0100

resource-agents-paf (2.3~rc2-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * 2.3_rc2 release candidate

 -- Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais <[email-masked]>  Tue, 11 Feb 2020 22:00:00 +0100

resource-agents-paf (2.3~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * 2.3_rc1 release candidate

 -- Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais <[email-masked]>  Tue, 28 Nov 2019 15:00:00 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.