Subject: resource-agents-paf updated to version 2.3.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:19:12 +0000

The package resource-agents-paf was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

resource-agents-paf (2.3.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:39:24 +0100

resource-agents-paf (2.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Create packaging git at https://salsa.debian.org/ha-team/resource-agents-paf.
  * Set HA team as maintainer.
  * Depend on resource-agents | resource-agents-base to match Ubuntu's
    uncoordinated resource-agents package split.
  * DH 13.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:39:24 +0100

New version 2.3.0-2.pgdg+1:

resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
resource-agents-paf  |  2.3.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.