Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.5.5-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:33:50 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.5.5-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.0-1.1                         |  lenny-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.3.0-1                           |  etch-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.3.0-1+b1                        |  etch-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-2~pgapt60+1                 |  squeeze-pgdg   |  i386
postgresql-8.3-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-2~pgapt60+1                 |  squeeze-pgdg   |  i386
postgresql-8.3-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.0-1.1                         |  lenny-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                 |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                 |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.5.2-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.0-1.1                         |  lenny-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.3.0-1                           |  etch-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.3.0-1+b1                        |  etch-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-2~pgapt60+1                 |  squeeze-pgdg  |  i386
postgresql-8.3-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-2~pgapt60+1                 |  squeeze-pgdg  |  i386
postgresql-8.3-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.0-1.1                         |  lenny-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  utopic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                  |  jessie-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1               |  xenial-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1               |  trusty-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                    |  sid-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2                 |  buster-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                  |  stretch-pgdg  |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1               |  eoan-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1               |  disco-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.10+1               |  cosmic-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1               |  bionic-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,  ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.5.5-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:20:36 +0100

postgresql-pljava (1.5.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * Store mvn downloaded files in debian/.m2.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:20:36 +0100

postgresql-pljava (1.5.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:56:49 +0100

postgresql-pljava (1.5.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * Build with default-{jre,jdk}-headless, drop support for Java 7.
  * Add debian/gitlab-ci.yml.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 07 Jun 2019 16:43:12 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.