Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.5.5-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:34:47 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.5.5-3.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-3.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-3.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.5.5-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-8.4-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.0-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.1-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.2-pljava-gcj     |  1.4.3-3~1.gitc5d3def.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg80+1                   |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.5-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.1-1.pgdg14.04+1                |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~27.git0c8ce61.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.10+1                |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg19.04+1                |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.5.5-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:53:12 +0200

postgresql-pljava (1.5.5-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Move m2 cache to /var/tmp/m2 and use flock to prevent multiple instances
    from running in parallel.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:53:12 +0200

postgresql-pljava (1.5.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * tests: On error, show java log.
  * Support arm64 by adding aarch64 to the nar properties file.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:56:49 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.