Subject: postgresql-pgmp updated to version 1.0.4-6.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:55:16 +0000

The package postgresql-pgmp was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pgmp (1.0.4-6.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:29:51 +0000

postgresql-pgmp (1.0.4-6) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix varatt handling on PG16.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:29:51 +0000

New version 1.0.4-6.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                               
postgresql-pgmp             |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                               
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp          |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp          |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgmp-dbgsym   |  1.0.4-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-8.4-pgmp         |  1.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386                         
postgresql-9.0-pgmp         |  1.0.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386                         
postgresql-9.1-pgmp         |  1.0.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.2-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.2-pgmp         |  1.0.2-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.2-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.2-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pgmp         |  1.0.2-6.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pgmp         |  1.0.2-6.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.2-6.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.2-6.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp         |  1.0.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp         |  1.0.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pgmp         |  1.0.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pgmp         |  1.0.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp         |  1.0.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp         |  1.0.4-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp         |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pgmp-dbgsym  |  1.0.4-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.