Subject: pg-fact-loader updated to version 1.5.2-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 19:46:27 +0000

The package pg-fact-loader was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.5.2-1.pgdg+2:

pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+2  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+2  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.5.2-1.pgdg+2:

pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.