Subject: pg-catcheck updated to version 1.1.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 17:49:59 +0000

The package pg-catcheck was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.1.0-2.pgdg+1:

pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-catcheck                        |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck          |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-catcheck-dbgsym   |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck         |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-catcheck-dbgsym  |  1.1.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.