Subject: postgresql-8.4 updated to version 8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 12:41:41 +0000

The package postgresql-8.4 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-8.4 (8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1) jammy-pgdg; urgency=low, binary-only=yes

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against Perl 5.34.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 03 Mar 2022 09:22:57 +0000

New version 8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1:

postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4             |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-8.4-dbg         |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-8.4      |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-8.4     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-8.4         |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-8.4      |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-8.4    |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-8.4    |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-8.4    |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-8.4    |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-8.4       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-8.4  |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.