Subject: psqlodbc updated to version 1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:48:09 +0000

The package psqlodbc was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1:

psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:10.03.0000-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:09.06.0200-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql         |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:10.03.0000-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:09.06.0200-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg+1:

psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:10.03.0000-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:09.06.0200-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql         |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:10.03.0000-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:11.00.0000-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:09.06.0200-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbg     |  1:09.03.0300-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:12.01.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

psqlodbc (1:12.02.0000-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:16:51 +0100

psqlodbc (1:12.02.0000-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * Remove Suggests: unixodbc-bin, doesn't exist anymore.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:16:51 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.