Subject: preprepare updated to version 0.9-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:56:39 +0000

The package preprepare was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 0.9-3.pgdg+1:

preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 0.9-3.pgdg+1:

preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
preprepare                        |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare          |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare          |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-preprepare-dbgsym   |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-preprepare         |  0.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-preprepare         |  0.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.9-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare         |  0.8-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-preprepare-dbgsym  |  0.9-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.