Subject: postgresql-13 updated to version 13~beta2-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:17:42 +0000

The package postgresql-13 was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 13~beta2-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-13-dbg               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta2-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

Old version 13~beta1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6                        |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5                          |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-5.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b1   |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  arm64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  11.2-2.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-3.pgdg+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-2.pgdg80+2       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.21-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.12-1.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  10.7-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg80+1         |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  10.4-2.pgdg70+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.23-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.18-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.9-2.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg19.10+1      |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.1-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.25-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.16-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.11-1.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.6-1.pgdg19.04+1      |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.3-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.18-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.13-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.8-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.3-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg14.04+2    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.22-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.13-1.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.8-1.pgdg14.04+1      |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.3-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.21-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.17-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.12-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-13-dbg               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13~beta1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-13 (13~beta2-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving binary packages to component 13.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:19:12 +0200

postgresql-13 (13~beta2-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New beta release.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:19:12 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.