Subject: extra-window-functions updated to version 1.0-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:15:04 +0000

The package extra-window-functions was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

extra-window-functions (1.0-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:18:41 +0200

extra-window-functions (1.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 14.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:18:41 +0200

New version 1.0-3.pgdg+1:

extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
extra-window-functions                        |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions          |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-extra-window-functions-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions         |  1.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-extra-window-functions-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.