Subject: postgresql-mysql-fdw updated to version 2.9.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 21:14:45 +0000

The package postgresql-mysql-fdw was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-mysql-fdw (2.9.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:59:44 +0200

postgresql-mysql-fdw (2.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.9.1.
  * Skip tests when mysql schema can't be loaded. (It's incompatible with
    mariadb now.)
  * Adjust tests for changed mysql error messages. (Closes: #1033836)
  * Remove pushdown test with varying output on PG11.
  * Give up on playing whack-a-mole with upstream regression tests and mark
    them as flaky; add a simple superficial "create extension" test.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:59:44 +0200

New version 2.9.1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-mysql-fdw             |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw          |  2.8.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.8.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw          |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-mysql-fdw-dbgsym   |  2.9.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.3-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw         |  2.5.5-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.5-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw         |  2.6.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-mysql-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.