Subject: pg-wait-sampling updated to version 1.1.4-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 14:36:50 +0000

The package pg-wait-sampling was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.4-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:54:48 +0200

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * New upstream version with PG 15 support.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:54:48 +0200

New version 1.1.4-1.pgdg+1:

pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                    
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                    
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1+b1  |  stretch-pgdg   |  i386                      
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.