Subject: pg-wait-sampling updated to version 1.1.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 15:21:48 +0000

The package pg-wait-sampling was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.1.1-1.pgdg+1:

pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.