Subject: pg-wait-sampling updated to version 1.1.5-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:35:15 +0000

The package pg-wait-sampling was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.5-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:26:14 +0200

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.1.5.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:26:14 +0200

New version 1.1.5-1.pgdg+1:

pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-wait-sampling                        |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.4-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling          |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym   |  1.1.5-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling         |  1.1.3-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.