Subject: pg-wait-sampling updated to version 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2025 10:36:30 +0000

The package pg-wait-sampling was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.9-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Aug 2025 21:05:50 +0200

pg-wait-sampling (1.1.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.1.9.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Aug 2025 21:05:50 +0200

New version 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1:

pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-wait-sampling                       | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.5-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.6-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.6-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling         | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.8-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym  | 1.1.9-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling        | 1.1.3-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling        | 1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling        | 1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling        | 1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym | 1.1.3-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym | 1.1.3-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym | 1.1.3-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-wait-sampling-dbgsym | 1.1.3-2.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.