Subject: python-skytools updated to version 3.6-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:39:50 +0000

The package python-skytools was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 3.6-1.pgdg+1:

python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
python-skytools          |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
python-skytools          |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
python-skytools          |  3.6-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-skytools         |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.6-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.6-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 3.5-2.pgdg+1:

python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
python-skytools          |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
python-skytools          |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
python-skytools          |  3.5-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-skytools         |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools         |  3.5-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.4-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.4-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
python3-skytools-dbgsym  |  3.5-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

python-skytools (3.6-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 20 Aug 2020 10:47:28 +0200

python-skytools (3.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 20 Aug 2020 10:47:28 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.