Subject: check-pgbackrest updated to version 1.9-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:12:37 +0000

The package check-pgbackrest was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.9-2.pgdg+1:

check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

Old version 1.9-1.pgdg+1:

check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgbackrest  |  1.9-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-pgbackrest (1.9-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:51:09 +0200

check-pgbackrest (1.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Enhances: pgbackrest.

  [ Chris Lamb ]
  * Use UTC in manpage generation to make build reproducible.
    (Closes: #970851)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:51:09 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.