Subject: postgresql-numeral updated to version 1.3-2.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 20:29:03 +0000

The package postgresql-numeral was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.3-2.pgdg+2:

postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.3-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.0-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-numeral (1.3-2.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:52:24 +0200

postgresql-numeral (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:52:24 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.