Subject: postgresql-numeral updated to version 1.3-4.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:37:58 +0000

The package postgresql-numeral was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-numeral (1.3-4.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:55:23 +0200

postgresql-numeral (1.3-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 14.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:55:23 +0200

New version 1.3-4.pgdg+1:

postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-numeral             |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral          |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral          |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-numeral-dbgsym   |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral         |  1.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral         |  1.3-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-numeral-dbgsym  |  1.3-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.