Subject: pgaudit-1.1 updated to version 1.1.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 11:04:45 +0000

The package pgaudit-1.1 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgaudit-1.1 (1:1.1.3-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:10:55 +0100

pgaudit-1.1 (1:1.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Split source package; this is the branch that covers version 9.6.
  * Use dh --with pgxs.
  * R³: no.
  * DH 13.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:10:55 +0100

pgaudit (1.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * debian/control: Update for PostgreSQL v12.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Thu, 07 Nov 2019 21:22:40 +0100

pgaudit (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Update debian/gitlab-ci.yml.

  [ Michael Banck ]
  * debian/patches/support_9.5.patch, debian/patches/support_pre10.patch:
    Refreshed.
  * debian/patches/support_pre12.patch: New patch, support versions lower than
    v12.
  * debian/patches/alternative_regression_outputs.patch: Add another
    alternative regression output.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Tue, 01 Oct 2019 22:15:00 +0200

pgaudit (1.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * debian/patches/alternative_regression_outputs.patch: New patch, adds an
    additional pgaudit_2.out expected output file for v9.6 and v10.
  * debian/patches/support_9.5.patch: Move pgaudit_1.out alternative regression
    output into alternative_regression_outputs.patch.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:38:32 +0100

pgaudit (1.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.
  * debian/patches/support_pre10.patch: Refreshed.
  * debian/support_11.patch: Removed, no longer needed.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Wed, 17 Oct 2018 21:49:45 +0200

pgaudit (1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Move maintainer address to [email-masked].

  [ Michael Banck ]
  * debian/control: Rebuild against postgresql-11.
  * debian/gitlab-ci.yml: New file. 
  * debian/patches/support_11.patch: New patch, support version v11.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:31:09 +0200

pgaudit (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Move packaging repository to salsa.debian.org

  [ Michael Banck ]
  * debian/patches/support_9.5.patch: Updated.
  * debian/patches/support_10.patch: Removed, no longer needed.
  * debian/patches/support_pre10.patch: New patch, support versions lower than
    v10.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Sat, 03 Feb 2018 21:13:51 +0100

New version 1.1.3-1.pgdg+1:

pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.3.0-2.pgdg80+1       |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.2.0-1.pgdg70+1       |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.3.0-2.pgdg14.04+1    |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.1.0-1.pgdg12.4+1     |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg19.10+1    |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1    |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1:1.1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.