Subject: pgaudit-1.1 updated to version 1.1.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:09:38 +0000

The package pgaudit-1.1 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 1.1.3-1.pgdg+1:

pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pgaudit-1.1                    |  1.1.3-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.3.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.2.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.4.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.3.0-2.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit         |  1.1.0-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.1.3-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pgaudit-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.