Subject: postgresql-9.5 updated to version 9.5.25-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:39:21 +0000

The package postgresql-9.5 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-9.5 (9.5.25-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 9.5.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 10 Feb 2021 18:16:19 +0100

postgresql-9.5 (9.5.25-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

    + Fix CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY to wait for concurrent prepared
      transactions (Andrey Borodin)

      At the point where CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY waits for all concurrent
      transactions to complete so that it can see rows they inserted, it must
      also wait for all prepared transactions to complete, for the same
      reason.  Its failure to do so meant that rows inserted by prepared
      transactions might be omitted from the new index, causing queries
      relying on the index to miss such rows. In installations that have
      enabled prepared transactions (max_prepared_transactions > 0), it's
      recommended to reindex any concurrently-built indexes in case this
      problem occurred when they were built.

  * Modernize server package description.
  * run-testsuite: Test only this version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 10 Feb 2021 18:16:19 +0100

New version 9.5.25-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.5             |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-dbg         |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-9.5      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-contrib-9.5     |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.5         |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.5      |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-9.5   |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-9.5    |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-9.5       |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.22-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.16-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.13-2.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.22-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.20-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.17-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-9.5  |  9.5.7-1.pgdg12.4+1    |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.