Subject: libstringprep-java updated to version 1.1-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:27:08 +0000

The package libstringprep-java was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libstringprep-java (1.1-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:04:02 -0700

libstringprep-java (1.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Address FTBFS with build-helper-maven-plugin 3.3.0 (Closes: #1022277)
  * Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.1
  * Set Rules-Requires-Root: no in debian/control

 -- tony mancill <[email-masked]>  Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:04:02 -0700

New version 1.1-3.pgdg+1:

libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.