Subject: libstringprep-java updated to version 1.1-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:25:30 +0000

The package libstringprep-java was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libstringprep-java (1.1-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:41:43 +0200

libstringprep-java (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Source-only upload.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:41:43 +0200

New version 1.1-2.pgdg+1:

libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libstringprep-java  |  1.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.