Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 1.6.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 12:22:15 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (1.6.3-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 09 Nov 2021 11:19:34 +0100

pg-auto-failover (1.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Official 1.6.3 release of pg_auto_failover

 -- Dimitri Fontaine <[email-masked]>  Tue, 09 Nov 2021 11:19:34 +0100

New version 1.6.3-1.pgdg+1:

pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
pg-auto-failover                    |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-1.pgdg20.10+2  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.