Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.15.0-2~pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:51:29 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.0-2~pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:48:08 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Update standards version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
  * Apply multi-arch hints.
    + libdbd-pg-perl: Add Multi-Arch: same.

  [ gregor herrmann ]
  * Update debian/upstream/metadata.
  * Update years of packaging copyright.
  * Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.0.
  * Upload to unstable.
    Fixes "FTBFS with postgresql 14: test failures"
    (Closes: #996251)

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:48:08 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 3.15.0.
  * testdir.patch: Use File::Temp::tempdir instead of find_tempdir.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:42:38 +0200

New version 3.15.0-2~pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-2~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-2~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.