Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.15.0-1~pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 14:19:16 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.0-1~pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:42:38 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 3.15.0.
  * testdir.patch: Use File::Temp::tempdir instead of find_tempdir.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:42:38 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.14.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Import upstream version 3.14.2.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:14:29 +0200

New version 3.15.0-1~pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.0-1~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.