Subject: postgresql-plsh updated to version 1.20200522-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:45:55 +0000

The package postgresql-plsh was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.20200522-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-plsh         |  1.3-5~pgapt+1                         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg+1~1355238571.svn760.7      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg70+1~1355238581.svn760.7    |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg12.4+1~1355238615.svn760.7  |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg70+2                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg12.4+2               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg70+2                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg12.4+2               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg80+2                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg16.04+2              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-1.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.20171014-4.pgdg+1:

postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-plsh         |  1.3-5~pgapt+1                         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg+1~1355238571.svn760.7      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg70+1~1355238581.svn760.7    |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg12.4+1~1355238615.svn760.7  |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg70+2                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg12.4+2               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg70+2                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg12.4+2               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg80+2                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg16.04+2              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg14.04+2              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg80+1                 |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg70+1                 |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg16.04+1              |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20171014-3.pgdg14.04+1              |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg12.4+1               |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1                 |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.10+1              |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg19.04+1              |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1              |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-plsh (1.20200522-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:48:48 +0200

postgresql-plsh (1.20200522-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:48:48 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.