Subject: postgresql-plsh updated to version 1.20220917-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 09:39:26 +0000

The package postgresql-plsh was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-plsh (1.20220917-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 29 Oct 2022 13:22:17 +0200

postgresql-plsh (1.20220917-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * Upload for PostgreSQL 15. (Closes: #1022507)
  * debian/watch: Look at GitHub tags instead of releases.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sat, 29 Oct 2022 13:22:17 +0200

New version 1.20220917-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-plsh             |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh          |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.10+1          |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg22.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-plsh-dbgsym   |  1.20220917-1.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-plsh         |  1.3-5~pgapt+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386             
postgresql-8.3-plsh         |  1.3-6.pgdg+1~1355238571.svn760.7  |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386             
postgresql-8.4-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386             
postgresql-9.0-plsh         |  1.20140221-1.pgdg+2               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386             
postgresql-9.1-plsh         |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.1-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20140221-5.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-plsh         |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.2-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-1.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh         |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg+2               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg90+2             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-2.pgdg18.04+2          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh         |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20171014-4.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg110+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg20.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh         |  1.20200522-2.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg110+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg20.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-2.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg20.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh         |  1.20200522-4.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg+1               |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg120+1            |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg110+1            |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg100+1            |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg90+1             |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg20.04+1          |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg20.04+1          |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-plsh-dbgsym  |  1.20200522-4.pgdg18.04+1          |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.