Subject: check-postgres updated to version 2.25.0-4.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:16:57 +0000

The package check-postgres was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-postgres (2.25.0-4.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:03:38 +0100

check-postgres (2.25.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  * t/04_timeout.t: Allow yet more time for tests.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:03:38 +0100

check-postgres (2.25.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * check_postgres.pl: Use #!/usr/bin/perl.
  * Update homepage location.
  * t/02_txn_time.t, t/02_connection.t: Allow more time for tests.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 06 Dec 2021 14:54:17 +0100

New version 2.25.0-4.pgdg+1:

check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.