Subject: check-postgres updated to version 2.25.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 17:48:33 +0000

The package check-postgres was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.25.0-1.pgdg+1:

check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.23.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.23.0-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-1.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.21.0-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.21.0-1.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source

Old version 2.24.0-4.pgdg+1:

check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.23.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.23.0-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-4.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-1.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.24.0-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.21.0-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.22.0-3.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
check-postgres  |  2.21.0-1.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-postgres (2.25.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:00:32 +0100

check-postgres (2.25.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:00:32 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.