Subject: check-postgres updated to version 2.25.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:08:10 +0000

The package check-postgres was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-postgres (2.25.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:54:33 +0200

check-postgres (2.25.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Remove constraints unnecessary since stretch:
    + Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on debhelper and libdbd-pg-perl.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Use `command -v` instead of `which` to find psql.
  * t/02_connection.t: Accept changed error message in PG14.
  * DH 13.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:54:33 +0200

New version 2.25.0-2.pgdg+1:

check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.