Subject: postgresql-plproxy updated to version 2.10.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 21:43:55 +0000

The package postgresql-plproxy was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.10.0-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy          |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-plproxy         |  2.2-3~pgapt+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.2-plproxy         |  2.2-3~pgapt+1         |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.7-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg80+2        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg16.04+2     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg14.04+2     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg+2          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg90+2        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1        |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1        |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.10.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1     |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1      |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1     |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1     |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.10.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 2.9-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-plproxy             |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy          |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy          |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-plproxy-dbgsym   |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-8.2-plproxy         |  2.2-3~pgapt+1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.2-plproxy         |  2.2-3~pgapt+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.3-plproxy         |  2.5-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-8.4-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.0-plproxy         |  2.5-5.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.1-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.1-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.7-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.2-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.2-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg80+2     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.8-2.pgdg14.04+2  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.8-2.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.4-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.9-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.8-3.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy         |  2.7-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-plproxy-dbgsym  |  2.9-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-plproxy (2.10.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 12 Oct 2020 23:14:45 +0200

postgresql-plproxy (2.10.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add test-dependency on postgresql-common (>= 217~). (Closes: #972045)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 12 Oct 2020 23:14:45 +0200

postgresql-plproxy (2.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Trim trailing whitespace.
  * Use secure URI in Homepage field.
  * Bump debhelper from deprecated 9 to 12.
  * Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
  * Remove unnecessary XS-Testsuite field in debian/control.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * New upstream version.
  * Upload for PostgreSQL 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs and run tests at build-time as well.
  * DH 13.
  * R³: no.
  * debian/tests: Simplify.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 09 Oct 2020 11:37:46 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.