Subject: powa-collector updated to version 1.1.1-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 07:30:48 +0000

The package powa-collector was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

powa-collector (1.1.1-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:33:24 +0100

powa-collector (1.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Source-only upload.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:33:24 +0100

New version 1.1.1-2.pgdg+1:

powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.1.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.