Subject: pgxnclient updated to version 1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 14:39:23 +0000

The package pgxnclient was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgxnclient (1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+2) focal-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for focal-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Using debhelper 12.
    + Remove needs-internet from debian/tests/control.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:25:50 +0100

New version 1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+2:

pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.2.1-6.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source    
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.