Subject: pgxnclient updated to version 1.3.2-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 07:28:31 +0000

The package pgxnclient was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgxnclient (1.3.2-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:25:50 +0100

pgxnclient (1.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix github watchfile.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:25:50 +0100

New version 1.3.2-2.pgdg+1:

pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.2.1-6.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.3.2-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgxnclient  |  1.2.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.