Subject: psqlodbc updated to version 1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:43:08 +0000

The package psqlodbc was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

psqlodbc (1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1) jammy-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for jammy-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:02:30 +0100

New version 1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1:

psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                    
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                    
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                     
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                     
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el   
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.