Subject: psqlodbc updated to version 1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:47:17 +0000

The package psqlodbc was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

psqlodbc (1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:09:13 +0200

psqlodbc (1:13.02.0000-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:09:13 +0200

New version 1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1:

psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.01.0000-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
psqlodbc                |  1:13.00.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.01.0000-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql         |  1:13.00.0000-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.01.0000-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym  |  1:13.02.0000-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.