Subject: postgresql-8.2 updated to version 8.2.23-10.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:24:34 +0000

The package postgresql-8.2 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

--- Binary NMU of: postgresql-8.2 (8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1)

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against Perl 5.36.

New version 8.2.23-10.pgdg+1:

postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x,  source                        
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x,  source                        
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source    
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,    source
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source    
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source    
postgresql-8.2             |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-8.2-dbg         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-client-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-contrib-8.2     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-doc-8.2         |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-plperl-8.2      |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython-8.2    |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-plpython-8.2    |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-pltcl-8.2       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                 
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                       
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                 
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x               
postgresql-server-dev-8.2  |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.