Subject: postgresql-9.0 updated to version 9.0.23-8.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 10:28:26 +0000

The package postgresql-9.0 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-9.0 (9.0.23-8.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 9.0.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:53:17 +0100

postgresql-9.0 (9.0.23-8) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix update-alternatives when doc package is installed stand-alone.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:53:17 +0100

New version 9.0.23-8.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.0             |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.0-dbg         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.0     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.0         |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.0      |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython-9.0    |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython-9.0    |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.0       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.0  |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.