Subject: postgres-decoderbufs updated to version 2.6.1-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 08:05:59 +0000

The package postgres-decoderbufs was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgres-decoderbufs (2.6.1-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:29:05 +0200

postgres-decoderbufs (2.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.6.1.
  * B-D on pkgconf.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:29:05 +0200

New version 2.6.1-1.pgdg+2:

postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                                
postgres-decoderbufs              |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs         |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg130+2    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg120+2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg23.10+2  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-decoderbufs-dbgsym  |  2.6.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.