Subject: postgresql-10 updated to version 10.20-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:25:12 +0000

The package postgresql-10 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-10 (10.20-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 10.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Feb 2022 11:26:13 +0100

postgresql-10 (10.20-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Feb 2022 11:26:13 +0100

postgresql-10 (10.19-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Enable outline-atomics on arm64 (affects Ubuntu focal only).

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:56:37 +0100

New version 10.20-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10                   |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-10-dbg               |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-dbgsym            |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-10            |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10            |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-10               |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10            |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-10-dbgsym     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10          |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10          |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10          |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10          |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym   |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym   |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-10-dbgsym   |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10         |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-10-dbgsym  |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10             |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-10-dbgsym      |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-10        |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.