Subject: postgresql-11 updated to version 11.15-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:26:52 +0000

The package postgresql-11 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-11 (11.15-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 11.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:25:37 +0100

postgresql-11 (11.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.
  * Use system default clang/llvm version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:25:37 +0100

postgresql-11 (11.14-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Enable outline-atomics on arm64 (affects Ubuntu focal only).

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:56:37 +0100

New version 11.15-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11                   |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-11-dbg               |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-dbgsym            |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-11            |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11            |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-client-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-11               |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11            |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-11-dbgsym     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11          |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11          |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11          |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11          |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11-dbgsym   |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11-dbgsym   |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython-11-dbgsym   |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11         |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-11-dbgsym  |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11             |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-11-dbgsym      |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-11        |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.