Subject: powa-collector updated to version 1.2.0-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 16:19:31 +0000

The package powa-collector was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

powa-collector (1.2.0-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 15 May 2024 18:01:10 +0200

powa-collector (1.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Move packaging repository to salsa.debian.org.
  * Rebuild to fix remaining usr-merge issues.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 15 May 2024 18:01:10 +0200

New version 1.2.0-3.pgdg+1:

powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.