Subject: powa-collector updated to version 1.2.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:35:56 +0000

The package powa-collector was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

powa-collector (1.2.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Nov 2022 14:42:20 +0100

powa-collector (1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
    Repository-Browse.
  * Update standards version to 4.6.1, no changes needed.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Update watch file to look for github tags.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Nov 2022 14:42:20 +0100

New version 1.2.0-2.pgdg+1:

powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
powa-collector  |  1.2.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.