Subject: postgresql-13 updated to version 13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 12:42:56 +0000

The package postgresql-13 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-13 (13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1) jammy-pgdg; urgency=low, binary-only=yes

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against Perl 5.34.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 03 Mar 2022 09:23:33 +0000

New version 13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1:

postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-13                   |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1+b1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1      |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1      |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbg               |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-dbgsym            |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-13            |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13            |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-13               |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13            |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-13-dbgsym     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13         |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-13-dbgsym  |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13             |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-13-dbgsym      |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1+b1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1       |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1       |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-13        |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.