Subject: postgresql-14 updated to version 14.2-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:31:08 +0000

The package postgresql-14 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-14 (14.2-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:39:43 +0100

postgresql-14 (14.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:39:43 +0100

postgresql-14 (14.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Provide postgresql-14-jit-llvm (= ${llvm:Version}) so extensions can
    depend on a matching llvm version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 03 Jan 2022 16:08:18 +0100

postgresql-14 (14.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Disable LLVM JIT on s390x for now. (See #1002029)

  [ Christian Ehrhardt ]
  * postgresql-common/server/postgresql.mk: avoid gcc 11 ICE on armhf and
    armel.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:21:21 +0100

postgresql-14 (14.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Use system default clang/llvm version. (Closes: #1000915)
  * Use centralized debian/rules logic in postgresql-common.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 03 Dec 2021 09:56:49 +0100

postgresql-14 (14.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Enable outline-atomics on arm64 (affects Ubuntu focal only).

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:56:37 +0100

New version 14.2-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-14                   |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6                        |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5                          |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5                          |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5                          |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5                          |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-8.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-5.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-4.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-3.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg90+1       |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg21.10+1    |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.04+1   |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg21.04+1    |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  13.4-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.23-1.pgdg20.10+1   |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  10.18-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  11.13-1.pgdg20.10+1    |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  12.8-1.pgdg20.10+1     |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.20-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.15-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.10-1.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.6-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1    |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
libpq-dev                       |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-dbgsym            |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-client-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-doc-14               |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14            |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-14-dbgsym     |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14         |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-14-dbgsym  |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14             |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-14-dbgsym      |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg21.04+1     |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-14        |  14.2-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.