Subject: postgresql-semver updated to version 0.32.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:55:55 +0000

The package postgresql-semver was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-semver (0.32.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:01:49 +0200

postgresql-semver (0.32.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Include varatt.h on PG16.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:01:49 +0200

New version 0.32.0-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-semver             |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver          |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver          |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym   |  0.32.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver         |  0.31.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym  |  0.31.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.