Subject: postgresql-15 updated to version 15~beta4-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 12:43:28 +0000

The package postgresql-15 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-15 (15~beta4-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving binary packages to component 15.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 06 Sep 2022 11:44:55 +0200

postgresql-15 (15~beta4-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream beta version.
  * Add Italian debconf translation by Ceppo, thanks! (Closes: #1019162)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 06 Sep 2022 11:44:55 +0200

New version 15~beta4-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                       
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-15                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6                        |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6                        |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5                          |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5                          |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-6.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-3.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg120+1+b2    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-6.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-3.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg110+1+b2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg110+1+b3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg90+1        |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg90+1         |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg90+1          |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-5.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-4.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-3.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  14.4-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  10.21-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  11.16-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  12.11-1.pgdg21.10+1      |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  13.7-1.pgdg21.10+1       |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                      
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-2.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  14.5-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-1.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  10.22-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  11.17-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  12.12-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  13.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
libpq-dev                       |  13.3-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-8.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-6.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-4.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-3.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-2.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.22-1.pgdg16.04+1     |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  10.17-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  11.12-1.pgdg16.04+1      |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
libpq-dev                       |  12.7-1.pgdg16.04+1       |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-15-dbgsym            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-15               |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15            |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-15-dbgsym     |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15         |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-15-dbgsym  |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15             |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-15-dbgsym      |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta3-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta2-1.pgdg21.10+1   |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-15        |  15~beta4-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.