Subject: check-pgactivity updated to version 2.6-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 09:55:39 +0000

The package check-pgactivity was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-pgactivity (2.6-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:12:08 +0200

check-pgactivity (2.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:12:08 +0200

New version 2.6-1.pgdg+1:

check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.4-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.