Subject: check-pgactivity updated to version 2.6-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:26:32 +0000

The package check-pgactivity was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-pgactivity (2.6-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Nov 2022 15:07:00 +0100

check-pgactivity (2.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Update github watchfile.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Nov 2022 15:07:00 +0100

New version 2.6-2.pgdg+1:

check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
check-pgactivity  |  2.6-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.