Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.16.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:50:55 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.16.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 19 Nov 2022 22:06:34 +0000

libdbd-pg-perl (3.16.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * debian/gitlab-ci.yml: Ignore reportest failure

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Apply multi-arch hints. + libdbd-pg-perl: Drop Multi-Arch: same.

 -- Jelmer Vernooĳ <[email-masked]>  Sat, 19 Nov 2022 22:06:34 +0000

New version 3.16.0-2.pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.