Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.16.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 09:31:29 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

--- Binary NMU of: libdbd-pg-perl (3.16.0-1.pgdg+1+b1)

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against Perl 5.36.

New version 3.16.0-1.pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg120+1+b1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg+1+b1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg120+1+b1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.