Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.16.0-1~pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 12:44:24 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.16.0-1~pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 10 Aug 2022 11:35:27 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.16.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 3.16.0.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 10 Aug 2022 11:35:27 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.15.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Import upstream version 3.15.1.
  * Drop testdir.patch.
    The new release provides an environment variable for setting a temporary
    test directory.
  * Set DBDPG_TEMPDIR for build tests and autopkgtests.
  * Update years of upstream and packaging copyright.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:48:06 +0100

New version 3.16.0-1~pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.15.1-1~pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.16.0-1~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.10.5-1~pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.15.1-1~pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.16.0-1~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.10.5-1~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.